RACE Swimming at RallySport
We are excited we are for the 2019 RACE Swim Season, and the athletes who choose to be part of our program. We are also excited to introduce Christian Feiler as our junior/senior head coach and Lindsay Coe as our junior and age group head coach. RallySport is 100% committed to providing the very best swim team experience in Boulder.
Please contact us at email@example.com discuss any aspect of RACE swimming at RallySport.
2018-2019 RACE Short Course Practice Schedule
M/W/F – 4:15 – 5:15 p.m. (Outdoor pool)
T/Th – 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. (Indoor pool)
M/W/F – 4:15 – 5:15 p.m. (Indoor pool)
M/W/F – 5:15 – 6:30 p.m.
T/Th – 5:15 – 6:15 p.m.
T/TH – 4:45 – 5:15 p.m. (Dryland training)
M/W/F – 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. (Outdoor pool)
T/TH – 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. (Outdoor pool)
T/TH – 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. (Dryland training)
8 Reasons to Swim for RACE
1. We are confident that our Coaching Staff will provide World Class Leadership.
2. We have a meet schedule ready to go so you can plan your summer.
3. We will be able to provide more technology based swim technique feedback including underwater video.
4. RallySport has proven to be committed to providing facilities that serve to optimize performance for the RACE athletes.
5. Practice times will be optimized to ensure all athletes (and families) make the most of their time during the week and weekends.
6. We are committed to developing complete athletes using dry land strategies led by nationally certified strength coaches. Athletes will also have access to a strength training app that will provide dry land strategies to ensure exceptional form and focus.
7. Dry-land facilities are conveniently located at the same location and able to provide access to the entire team for no additional charge.
8. The RallySport cafe provide the athletes the opportunity to fuel and refuel in a timely manner before and after practice.